標題: Jerseys NFL Wholesale
無頭像
MhcntEG9

帖子 1734
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2144
發表於 2018-9-30 09:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
MARVELOUS MANNION: Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion was named Cheap NFL Jerseys the Pac-12 player of the week after he passed for a career-high 443 yards in the victory over Utah. Cheap Jerseys China His five TD passes matched a school record and his yardage was the third-most in school history. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Mannion has 12 touchdown passes this season, tied for first nationwide, and ranks second nationally with 1,237 yards passing.
RETURN TO QUALCOMM: The game will be a homecoming of sorts for Oregon State coach Mike Riley, who coached the NFL's San Diego Chargers from 1999-2001. China Jerseys The Chargers and the Aztecs both play at Qualcomm, which used to be known Jerseys Wholesale as Jack Murphy Stadium. Riley, who was 14-34 as head coach of the Chargers, spoke of returning to the stadium earlier this week:  "Most of my memories aren't great ones as far as the football games. But I love the environment, the stadium, the city and I'm excited to go with our team down there to play a game."